Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Toy Society

Today I stumbled across an idea that is absolutely mind blowing! The Toy Society is a small project spreading the love throughout the streets. Nothing to it really just a bunch of handmade toys looking for a nice home. The Toy Society started out as a small street art project in Australia and is slowly spreading around the world. Should you stumble across a fabulous hand made toy on a park bench or hanging from a telephone poll on your travels collect them up and take them home with you! But don't forget to let them know about it! All I can say is that I hope I find one soon!!








This cat was hand stitched from charcoal fabric and dropped at children's playground in Brunswick, Australia. How fabulous is this little cat? I love the hand stitched edges.














No comments: