Thursday, December 4, 2008

Bad Day for Bratz

Well it looks like this holiday season will be Bratz last. You might want to run out and get them while you can!! I've posted an article regarding the final ruling between Mattel and MGA below. As a tribute to the little fashionistas I've also posted a few of my favorite dolls from over the years.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20081204/bs_nm/us_mattel_bratz






Remember this one? I loved the Pampered Pups line. Everything from the heart packaging to the millions of tiny accessories. Not to mention the cool pet factor. I mean c'mon what hollywood starlett doesn't have a fashionable pup with her?







Then there were Baby Bratz. Who wouldn't want to take home Sasha!? With her cool little afro puffs, and her tiny little bunny??


And last but not least the new collector's series Bratz dolls. This one is my favorite, Anyssa. She's is currently on shelves for 49.99 at both Wal-Mart and Toys-R-Us.

No comments: