Monday, December 29, 2008

New Barbie Thumbelina Line

Interesting how these mid sized fashion dolls make their debut right as MGA is getting ready to pull Bratz off of the shelves. Barbie's new line of Thumbelina dolls hit shelves just in time for Christmas. All of dolls seen here were featured in Barbie's new Thumbelina movie. I've posted all three of the dolls currently avaliable below. Chrysella is my favorite :)
Joybelle


Chrysella




Janessa


All dolls come with three sets of wings to mix & match.




3 comments:

Dollhead said...

they have the Bratz essence! Crazy.

Unknown said...

Indeed ! The big eyes tendency and all...that's part of the cuteness that attracted me to the Bratz!!!

I haven't even looked at Barbie for years and then poof! suddenly there's that lawsuit from Barbie and all. I applaud Barbie for creating Thumbelina doll line. It is cute but in my opinion it doesn't fill in for the Bratz at all, especially when you notice the dolls are all caucasians.

Anonymous said...

i think the thumbelina dolls sort of look like those Japanese artwork coz of their big eyes. i dont know why. it just reminds me of it