Thursday, February 5, 2009

Juku Couture

Kana
Jun showing off one version of her customizable fashions

Jun in all of her gear





Super fun packaging


Check out JAKKS Pacific’s new line of fashion dolls, JUKU Couture. This doll’s style originated from fashion trends seen in Harajuku, Japan. Four dolls have been released and are available for 19.99 at both Wal-Mart and Toys-R-Us. I’ve posted a link below for your convenience. All four dolls have multiple points of articulation, as well as glass eyes that portray an incredibly realistic look and feel. Each doll comes with a multi-layered outfit that can be mixed & matched to create 10 different looks. Right now my favorite is Jun. As I'm sure you can tell by the number of images I posted of her above! She is from Seoul, South Korea. Super girly, and loves any pink and lacey.


1 comment:

Dollhead said...

I have Jun and she is beautiful! Check out the photos I took of her-

http://thedollhead.blogspot.com/2008/10/jun-doll-form-juku-couture-by-jakks.html