Friday, July 24, 2009

Twilight Madness

Tonner Doll Company's Comic Con 2009 Exclusive Twilight Doll, Hungry Edward
The new Twilight inspired Clothing Line that will be in NORDSTROM department stores come October.

Well it looks like Stephenie Meyers has done it once again. I can't lie and say that all of this hype over New Moon hasn't made me just a tinsy bit excited. Alight fine, I started reading the entire series again from the beginning. Of all of the things that I'm missing at Comic Con this year the pre-screening of New Moon is definitely in my top 5.

Tonner Doll Company has a Comic Con exclusive Twilight Doll, Called Hungry Edward that is currently retailing for 129.99. Only 200 were made.

For those of you who aren't willing to shell out the 129.00 dollars for your very own Hungry Edward doll, Nordstrom's is launching a "Twilight Saga: New Moon" clothing line that will debut in the department store come October. The line features a variety of graphic tees with messages like "Bet You Can't Read My Mind," (Which is definitely the one I want) "Forks High School," and of course "Team Edward" and "Team Jacob" You'll also find jewelry (like a Cullen crest necklace). Feel free to check them out at:

No comments: